Infinity Holidays for Wholesale
37.7749° N, 122.4194° W
Get access to world-leading travel product
Capitalise on our unbeatable buying power and huge range of directly contracted travel product. Through our API, Link, Infinity will add superior breadth, depth and availability to your offering.
33.8734° N, 115.9010° W
Why partner with Infinity holidays?
The depth and availability of our world-leading travel product unlocks limitless opportunities and unstoppable growth for our partners. Featuring incredible room allotments and last room availability, we’re perfectly positioned to augment your existing offering to add real and exclusive value for your customers.
Our parent company’s 40+ years in the industry have formed some of the strongest and most robust relationships with our hotel suppliers. With over 45,000 hotels contracted directly, we’re more than equipped to meet the destination needs of your guests.
With a preferred agreement with one of the two largest global providers and car hire suppliers in over 24,000 locations in 140 countries, we’re equipped to provide the best solution to your guest’s needs – whether it’s travel for business or leisure.
You can guarantee your guests a smooth transition from take-off to check-in. With 60+ transfer providers globally, your guests can enjoy tens of thousands of transfer routes worldwide, from coaches and sedans, to luxury limousines and private helicopter transfers.
Tours, attractions & experiences
This curated product, like our hotels, is contracted directly. We know and trust operators and are confident they’ll deliver the best experiences to your guests. 10,000 of these tours, attractions and experiences are some of the most exciting in Australia and New Zealand.
With a global range of cruise product, spanning over 100 vessels departing from all major cruise ports across the world, and thousands of global cruising options, Infinity Holidays will fulfil your guests’ needs — whether it’s a lapping up the rays on the Pacific Ocean, or enjoying the luxury of a European river cruise.
We make sure you have the right product at the right timeOur product strategy and on-the-ground teams ensure we have the high-demand travel product that your guests want to experience. Below is a snapshot of our sourcing models and how we make sure you always have what your customers need.
1Static Contact Rates
- Traditional wholesale model.
- Backed-up with guaranteed room allotments, so we can keep selling when the hotel may be unavailable anywhere else.
- Flexible conditions.
- Rewards travellers for booking in advance.
- Supports campaign activity – including early bird offers and stay-pays.
- Supports creative and compelling package offers.
- Allows us to secure exclusive inclusions.
2Dynamic or Best Available Result (BAR)
- Offers guest the best in market, competitive rates – the same they could directly from the hotel.
- ‘Live’ hotel inventory and rates managed via our multi-channel management connections.
- Supports short, medium and long booking lead times.
- Flexible booking conditions and variety of options.
3Direct Connect – Global Hotel Chains
- Our global buying strength and volume underpins our global chain partnerships.
- We have direct connectivity with all major global chains supporting ‘last room availability’ and multi-rate tiers.
- We can provide access to product not generally easy to access – including Marriott, IHG, Accor and Hilton.
4Third party supply
- Where it makes sense, we work with third party supply partners that specialise in products and destinations that add value and complement our direct contracting strategy.
- Examples may be villa specialists in Tuscany or long-stay apartment operators in New York.
- Third party hotel and accommodation supply adds breadth to our global offering.
Our on-the-ground teams ensure we have the high-demand travel product that your guests want to experience. We’ll pull out all the stops to ensure your guests get what they’re looking for.