EARN UP TO 12% COMMISSION ON ALL NEW YORK BOOKINGS
*available for bookings booked and confirmed from 19 Sep – 14 Oct 2022
41.9209° N, 73.9613° W
Welcome to THE HUDSON VALLEY
This region’s magnificent landscapes have inspired generations of artists, writers and statesmen. Just north of Manhattan, beside the majestic Hudson River, discover palatial historic homes, charming riverside villages and celebrated farm-fresh cuisine. Shopping options range from country antique shops to Woodbury Common, the world’s largest collection of designer outlets. Acclaimed museums and theaters present cultural treasures and great performances. Boscobel House & Gardens—a grand estate overlooking the US Military Academy at West Point—features the renowned Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival that attracts over 30,000 fans every summer. You can explore the charming River Towns known for fine dining and attractive shops along their Main Streets as well as other Hudson Valley attractions by car or Metro North and Amtrak train routes.
Columbia, Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Ulster (Southeast), Westchester
MAJOR CITIES & TOWNS
Beacon, Cold Spring, Hudson, Kingston, Middletown, New Paltz, Newburgh, Nyack, Poughkeepsie, Rhinebeck, Tarrytown
Upstate New York Road Trip
37.8721° S, 175.6829° E
- 2 nights accommodation at the 2-star Tru by Hilton Albany Airport
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan, Finger Lakes
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star Residence Inn by Marriott Galleria Mall.
- Breakfast Daily.
- Best of Niagara Falls USA Tour.
- 8 days economy car hire (picking up and dropping off at JFK Airport)
- 7 night self-drive itinerary visiting the best of Upstate New York
- Start your road trip in New York City to pick up your car for the week. From here you will head north through the Hudson Valley. Make a stop in Poughkeepsie and visit Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park, a 19th century railroad bridge converted into the world’s longest elevated pedestrian park.
- Spend 2 nights in Albany which is New York’s state capitol. While in Albany, visit the New York State Museum or take a stroll through Washington Park and the surrounding historic neighbourhood.
- Next stop on your self-drive road trip is 2 nights in the Finger Lakes. Aside from the gorgeous lake views, the Finger Lakes offer wine tasting, outstanding cuisine, and outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, biking, hiking and golf.
- Last stop on your trip is 3 nights in Buffalo. Buffalo is New York’s second largest city and the World’s Capital of Wings. Explore all Buffalo has to offer in food, shopping, and entertainment. Take a day trip out to Niagara Falls and explore a natural wonder.
Package Code: AU31137
Price from $1337.00 per person based on twin share
Overlook Lodge at Bear Mountain
41.3129° N, 74.0063° W
- 3 nights accommodation at the Overlook Lodge at Bear Mountain in Stone Bear Cottage.
- 4 days car hire of a Ford Focus or Similar (picking up and dropping off at JKF Airport).
- The 24 guestrooms of Overlook Lodge are a hiker’s dream or a honeymooner’s delight offering a rustic comfort that allows you to truly become one with the mountain. Relax fireside (seasonal) in the lobby, which boasts fabulous panoramic views of the Hudson River or retreat to the peace of your guestroom that has a perfect combination of calm serenity and upscale perks