EARN UP TO 12% COMMISSION ON ALL NEW YORK BOOKINGS
*available for bookings booked and confirmed from 19 Sep – 14 Oct 2022
43.1116° N, 78.9880° W
Welcome to THE GREATER NIAGARA REGION
Natural and man-made wonders make this region an awesome place to visit! Niagara Falls State Park was named one of the Top 10 Most Beautiful Spots in America by the Today show. And that’s just the beginning. Fabulous shopping, Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino, the Niagara Wine Trail, Darien Lake Theme & Waterpark Resort, historic Old Fort Niagara and Buffalo’s great art and architecture are just a few of the other attractions that make this ever-expanding region noteworthy. The region is also bursting with outdoor exploration with world-class sport fishing, the magnificent gorge at Letchworth State Park known as “the Grand Canyon of the East, “Erie Canal Cruises and more.
Erie (Buffalo,) Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming
MAJOR CITIES & TOWNS
Albion, Arcade, Attica, Batavia, Buffalo, Castile, Darien Center, East Aurora, Lackawanna, LeRoy, Lewiston, Lockport, Medina, Niagara Falls, Perry, Warsaw, Williamsville, Youngstown
Upstate New York Road Trip
37.8721° S, 175.6829° E
- 2 nights accommodation at the 2-star Tru by Hilton Albany Airport.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Microtel by Wyndham Penn Yan, Finger Lakes .
- 33 nights accommodation at the 3-star Residence Inn by Marriott Galleria Mall .
- Breakfast Daily.
- 8 days economy car hire (picking up and dropping off at JFK Airport)
- 7 night self-drive itinerary visiting the best of Upstate New York
- Start your road trip in New York City to pick up your car for the week. From here you will head north through the Hudson Valley. Make a stop in Poughkeepsie and visit Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park, a 19th century railroad bridge converted into the world’s longest elevated pedestrian park.
- Spend 2 nights in Albany which is New York’s state capitol. While in Albany, visit the New York State Museum or take a stroll through Washington Park and the surrounding historic neighbourhood.
- Next stop on your self-drive road trip is 2 nights in the Finger Lakes. Aside from the gorgeous lake views, the Finger Lakes offer wine tasting, outstanding cuisine, and outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, biking, hiking and golf.
- Last stop on your trip is 3 nights in Buffalo. Buffalo is New York’s second largest city and the World’s Capital of Wings. Explore all Buffalo has to offer in food, shopping, and entertainment. Take a day trip out to Niagara Falls and explore a natural wonder.
Package Code: AU31137
Price from $1337.00 per person based on twin share
BUFFALO & ROCHESTER HERITAGE STAY
42.8955° N 78.8753° W
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4-star The Mansion on Delaware Ave, Buffalo, in a Grand Room, 2 double beds with breakfast daily.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Inn on Broadway, Rochester in a Standard Room 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Inn on Broadway, Rochester in a Traditional Standard Room.
- The Mansion On Delaware Ave – Peerless service, exquisite 19th-century architecture, and upscale modern comforts set The Mansion apart. From the moment a guest arrives at The Mansion, our team of new-fashioned butlers attend to their every request. Our butlers are trained in traditional and contemporary service modalities to effectively anticipate and respond to a guest’s every need – from making a restaurant reservation and crafting you the perfect pre-dinner cocktail to pressing your clothes or curating a one-of-a-kind private excursion. No ask is too small or too big.
- Inn on Broadway – Like a great family legacy, the Inn on Broadway preserves its hypnotic charm and ensures that each guest is not a mere witness to the magic, but integral to it. The Inn on Broadway has been a special part of Rochester since its origin. Rochester’s only Boutique Urban Inn offers so much more than a dream address. An ornate artisanal showplace, the Inn on Broadway exudes a sense of history and warm hospitality. Stay and Celebrate with us – all of life’s little luxuries included.
Package Code: AU25611
From $673 per person twin share